A little BUTTER with your coffee? Seriously try it. It is good!
What is It?
Butter Coffee is coffee that is mixed with butter, which is blended into a smooth and frothy drink. It may not sound that good, but give it a chance, and it can be quite delicious. Now there is a lot of health/productivity nuts surrounding this drink. I don't know if it works from that standpoint (especially since I don't put in the extra "oils" they add in), but what I can say is that I like the taste; so that is why I drink it.
What does it taste like?
Speaking of the taste, what does it taste like? Butter Coffee has a unique taste amongst coffee drinks. This uniqueness comes from the fact that butter (yes, the butter from the dairy aisle) is blended into the drink. This butter melts in the hot coffee, and it gives it a smooth texture and creamy taste I am sure you will love.
How do you make it?
Here is my recipe:
- Brew a strong cup of coffee (preferably in a French Press)
- Once brewed, pour the coffee into a blender
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of Unsalted Grassfed Butter (BE SURE TO ONLY USE UNSALTED BUTTER)
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Blend in blender for 20 seconds